CALL TO ARTISTS
Water Conservation Art Challenge - City of Oldsmar
Description: Mixed media types accepted. Art should highlight water conservation issues/themes. Art must be original, less than 50 pounds, with maximum dimensions of 4ft (height), 4ft (length) and 2ft (width/depth).
Water Conservation Art Challenge Exhibitor Application PDF (Application)
The packet includes all the important dates and information an applicant needs to know, but here’s a quick rundown of the major points:
- Artwork should highlight drinking water conservation issues and themes. Mixed media types accepted, including
- photography, paintings, metal and wood works, ceramics, non-traditional media, etc. Artwork must be original,
- weigh less than 50 pounds, and with maximum dimensions of 4 feet height, 4 feet length and/or width, and 2 feet width/depth,
- depth. A maximum of 10 pieces can be submitted for the Water Conservation Art Challenge.
- Awards Reception: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 from 5:00-7:00pm
- Exhibit Runs from May 7 - June 27, 2019
- Art Drop Off Dates: April 17-19, 2019 Time: 8am-5pm - Artwork to be dropped off to City Hall, 100 State Street West, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Exhibit Removal Dates: June 27-June 30, Time: 8am-5pm
- Questions? Contact Lisa Schmid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Conservation Art Challenge Exhibitor Application PDF
- Water Conservation Art Challenge Flyer PDF